1. Reverend Run of RUN-DMC fame is an ordained minister with the New York Pentecostal church Zoe Ministries.
2. Termites eat wood twice as fast when they are listening to heavy metal.
3. Sonny and Cher originally called themselves Caesar and Cleo.
4. The harmonica is the world’s best-selling music instrument.
5. The composer John Cage wrote a piece called 4’ 33”, which is four minutes and thirty-three seconds of pure silence.
6. The song “Wake Me Up Before You Go Go” by Wham! was inspired by a sign Andrew Ridgeley used to place on his bedroom door to remind his mom to wake him up before she went to work.
7. Leo Fender, the inventor of the Fender Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars, did not actually play the guitar.
8. The only hit song that is both a palindrome by title and artist is “SOS” by ABBA.
9. Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA” was the first CD pressed in the United States for commercial release.
10. The song “I Write The Songs” was performed by Barry Manilow, but ironically it was actually written by Bruce Johnston of The Beach Boys.
Music Radar @ http://goo.gl/mgKSW
Musicouth @ http://goo.gl/uhJv2
Eugene Portman @ http://goo.gl/0ahx1
MUSIC TRIVIA, MUSIC FACTS!! @ http://goo.gl/RCh4u